Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wildlife - Take Cover!







Last week I
was in the area of the Maritime Opportunity Centre. The excavation happening near there is apparently for the Fundamentalist Baptist Church's new building, they're moving from Danells Drive. The construction is pretty well right in the back yards of the people who live on Driftwood Lane. I was just there a few weeks ago and there were several deer in the field having a great time. Not any more. Kind of a shame, really.

While I was there a flock of about 100 geese flew overhead heading southwest. I assume they were packing it in for the winter ... an awfully big flock to be one of the ones that sticks around for the winter, But maybe I am wrong. I was able to catch an image of only a half the flock; could hear them a long way's away.

No comments: