Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thai Good to be True?

I've been bemoaning the loss of the Asian Kitchen on Lancaster Ave.  The owner had family concerns in southeast Asia that needed his attention and was forced to shut the restaurant. I am still not over it - the food was delicious.   Apparently he is considering opening in the uptown area.  I hope that happens, it would be a great addition to uptown.

On a positive note for the Westside, I have heard through the grapevine that the Thai Hut is opening very soon on the Westside.  That would be cool.

1 comment:

Mike Dever said...

After reading this Sunday night I happened to be in the Thai Hut on King St Monday...They were supposed to be open the 15 of Feb but couldnt get permits...They are going in the same stripmall as Olsens according to Terry Davies the manager on King St.